Get a Second Opinion on Your Company's Benefits Plan.
Over 90% of the time Howe Harrell & Associates is able to find a better price, better coverage, or sometimes both for our clients.
It takes less than an hour of your time to provide us the information needed that could save thousands of dollars for your company every year.
Important note on pricing and fees: Just like a second opinion does not have a cost, there are no fees charged by Howe Harrell to review your current plan or switch insurers if that is what makes sense for your company (Commissions are paid by the insurance carrier). Acting as your Group Benefits Consultant, you will receive customized support and a negotiated rate for the plan that best fits your needs.
How does it work?
- Provide Howe Harrell & Associates with your current plan design
- We review your current plan and research industry comparables
- We discuss your needs of a benefit plan
- We benchmark your existing plan vs. other insurers
- We make a recommendation to either keep your existing plan or switch to a new insurer
- If you switch to a carrier through Howe Harrell & Associates we communicate and deliver changes to your employees, negotiate annual renewals on your behalf, and provide ongoing support including complimentary financial seminars to your company.
That's our commitment to you!
At Howe | Harrell and Associates we have a team of Benefits Consultants to serve your business’s unique employee benefits and insurance needs. Combined, our consultants have over 60 years of experience in designing and administering Employee Benefits Plans.
Benefits plans are easy for Business Owners to push to the side. They take time to manage and that takes away from what business owners do best – run their business.